Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

well..is he's the one for me?

Ak tol2 hope dpt jadi kapel yg ala2 cm korean-romantic style mcm neyy..sweet! Laki korea adalah my ideal type...actually,i'm a kpop lover...see my blog's name?? dats a proof n all my blogs belowww...mostly i'd write about my interest and adore to this so popular entertainment stream.....


wanna know something?? 
ak hrap he's the one for me...memanglaa basically he's not my type....memang tade stu pon yg mlekat...tp i really want a good,wise,matured man as my future to be soulmate...jeng3! siape dye...hnye bestfren ak jea tawu...ideal type does not mean i have to find a real one,then get married..mcm tuh,pas graduate pon ak takkn kawin n have kids kalu beria sgt na berlakikan korean namja....hahak..(namja adelah laki dlm bhase korea)


how did it started..hurm..meollayeo...it just came like that all of a sudden...unbearable feelings...got sweaty sumtimes,heart all beating so fast...yess,got an ache at ma stomach whenever i'm feeling nervous...i'd finally totally falling for his charm....

actually,we're in the same class...and he's a lott better than me in anything making me feel like "is he really the one for me...??" From all aspects,we're not paired up for each other in any of all the criteria...he's maybe cute,good-looking though sumtimes...(only who'd fallen for him would say so i guess..hehe),he's brilliant and so smart2...++,he's generous..thats why he'd choosen as the leader...and the most charming about him...he is "alim"...i really2 need a guy who's very fussy about religious views...like him...pray a lott...i want a guy who can guide me to pray jemaah together with him...reciting "Yaasin" together every thursday's nite...

So,I'm begging...i hope there's one for me when the time comes,eventhough if he's not the one for me...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment